medicinal pure aluminum tubes


  • Inquiry

All aluminum tube packaging is very common in life, we just don't pay much attention to their existence, for example, the most common ones are toothpaste tubes, glue aluminum tubes, hand cream aluminum tubes, ointment aluminum tubes, etc. The capacity of ointment daily products is usually relatively small, usually filled with a small capacity of aluminum tubes, such as a 10g aluminum tube is one of the common specifications of the pharmaceutical ointment tube. That said, I believe many people do not know how the packaging of the all-aluminum hose is produced.


To put it mildly, the raw material for an all-aluminum hose is actually an aluminum ingot (or aluminum sheet). This is an aluminum alloy, containing 99.7% aluminum (the remaining 0.3% for zinc, copper, magnesium, manganese, titanium, etc.). Now with automated production equipment, it is possible to take an aluminum ingot and make the final product on a single production line - a packaged aluminum tube that is ready to be filled and filled.



The first step in the manufacture of all-aluminum tubes is the pressing of the ingot into a preliminary tube shape, called "stamping" (extrusion). At this point, only the basic shape, teeth, and end sections are still rough and require subsequent "finishing" (trimming and threading) with reaming equipment, including flattening the ends and cutting the tube at the mouth to repair the required threads. At this point, the tube has actually hardened and must be sent to an oven for "annealing" to restore the flexibility of the aluminum tube. Only after high-temperature annealing does the tube become a true "aluminum tube".


Aluminum tube forming is not yet suitable for paste filling, must go through a series of processes.


After annealing and cooling of the all-aluminum hose, followed by "internal spraying" (internal lacquering), is sprayed on the inside of the tube wall a thin layer of resin. This resin effectively prevents the erosion of acids, alkalis, water vapor, and solvents, improves the sealing of the tube, and isolates the paste from the aluminum. In addition, when aluminum tubes are used as cosmetic packaging, health care packaging, or pharmaceutical packaging, they must be sprayed with a resin that meets food hygiene standards. After the internal coating is completed, it is cured by heating and baking.


Since most of the packaging aluminum tubes are filled with paste and sold as daily consumer goods, it is necessary to pay attention to the appearance and complete product information. The "primer" is a layer (usually white) of resin that is applied to the surface of the aluminum tube body. This resin has the property of adhering tightly to the tube body and is highly flexible and scratch resistant, covering the tube so that it can withstand light scratches and impacts. After the primer is applied, it must also be baked and cured.


The next step is to print text and graphics on the tube body. Printing is the most important part of the process, as it provides recognition and beauty to the product, and the quality of the printing makes the tube visually more sophisticated. There is a difference between offset printing and screen printing for aluminum tubes. The more common offset printing is available in four, five, and six colors with different equipment conditions. After printing, it also needs to be heated and baked to dry. Once the printing is complete, it is time for "capping" (capping).


The final step in the aluminum tube process is the "latex lining", which is the spraying of a ring of latex on the inside of the tube wall near the opening, referred to as the tailpiece. This is used to fill the gaps in the folding area when the tube is folded and sealed to improve the seal of the package.




It is important to note that not all cream products require every processing process. In practical application, the need for internal coating and sealer should be determined by the nature of the contents, and the priming and printing should be determined by the needs of the product design. Although the production of aluminum packaging tubes is not a precise technology, it needs various process details in order to have the sealing, beauty, and portability that the packaging material should have, so that the final filling product can play its proper function In the life of consumers.


Henan Sigma Industrial Co., Ltd. produces ointment aluminum tubes, 100,000 class clean room production, aluminum tube specifications are 13.5mm, 16mm, 19mm, 22mm, and can be filled with 5ml, 10ml, 15ml, 20ml ointment or ointment, in accordance with the relevant provisions of pharmaceutical packaging.


Welcome to inquiry, for more information, WhatsApp/zalo: 8619503302728 E-mail: